It seems that the rich are getting richer these days and with that said, we're going to take a look at the material items that will help you distinguish (yourself as) the rich from the lay.
1. Yacht: This seems like a rather obvious one, and it is. But there's a distinction to be made here: the wealthy go boating, but when the rich go yachting, there's almost always a chef or chauffeur involved.
2. The Latest Apple Product: Techno freaks the rich usually are not, but that doesn't mean that they don't choose the latest and coolest technology. Smartphones are a must, iPads or any other kind of tablet are too, and a slim Mac Book Pro helps keep them up to date with the latest technology trends.
3. Luxury Watch: A nice watch is a distinguishing factor for any rich person. There are lots of expensive brands to choose from, among which are Patek Philippe watches, Panerai watches, Audemars Piguet watches, A Lange and Sohne watches and lots of other quality brands.
4. Plane: If you never took flying lessons, you can at least afford to fly first class. Nothing satisfies during a transatlantic flight jual jam tangan fortuner like being able to put your legs up and recline.
5. Expensive cars: As we know from the other items on this list, the rich love to travel luxuriously. That means by sea, air or road. So if you're rich, you need at least one nice car.
6. Prenuptial Agreement: When you have millions sitting in the bank, you can't afford to let your current love (and potential future ex-wife) strip away all of your cash. The pre-nup is the answer, but achieving this can be tricky.
7. Scotch: This single malt beverage is an important staple in every rich person's home. Being able to discern the flavors of peat, grass and wood means that you are an aficionado. If you can't bring yourself to drink scotch, you can also become practiced at drinking expensive wine. And if alcohol isn't your thing altogether, then you can't possibly be rich. Just kidding, you can, but you won't have any friends. You can turn to cigars while everyone else is drinking.
8. Nannies: Usually the rich are busy working and turn to a nanny agency to help them raise their children while they are away. Nannies can also serve as chefs, housekeepers and butlers - it just depends how much you want to spend.
Rich people have needs just like the rest of us. They simply serve them with more elegance. If you are looking to become rich, there are hundreds more things that you must take into account. I couldn't possibly go over them all here, but these top 8 will get you started.